Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Day 30- Doflamingo

   So, it’s the 30th day of the drawing challenge mates. To everyone, who’s been visiting this illustration blog and who’s been supporting me all the way through, let me tell you guys, that I am very GRATEFUL! And so as to end this challenge I thought of putting the entire characters in the current Dressrosa Arc but then that got me thinking as it would not allow me to finish it in just a day. So, I just decided to draw Doflamingo instead to end this challenge. Well, to be honest, I don’t really like this guy but got to admit it, he’s cool and a real badass! Not as badass as Zoro of course! Hehehe


   So, that will be all for now mates! Rest assured it will not end here, as from this very moment I guarantee you there will be more coming in! See ya’ll!

Doflamingo One Piece Image
Doflamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment